nymt2theone

  • NIRAL TRIVEDI
    Message 1 of 1 , May 4 8:04 AM
      Hi yogi, nymt2theone here
      Here are some pics of my last project

      multicolor moving message display system : MMMDS

      Good thing is I got prize of Rs.4000 cash in a
      competition & my college called me for making a big
      led screen for college professionally, also had some
      orders commercially but can't do it due to interfering
      studies sadly. That's why I am thinking of launching
      this thing professionally

      nymt2theone

      Yahoo! India Answers: Share what you know. Learn something new.
      http://in.answers.yahoo.com