Re: [booksbybibin,www.booksbybibin.tk] Re-Distance Calibrating Sensors to pratik nsit

  • amit kumar
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 30, 2007
      Hello Ajay,

           U can make use of Sharp GD120 series distance measuring sensors.They giv output in Analog form.

      Nair Ajay <ajay0123@...> wrote:
      Prateek
      I have checked these modulated recievers you are talking about ( I think you are talking about TSOP or something similar) but these give me digital output i.e although they provide ambience filter they cannot give me the actual distance as it gives a 1bit digital output , if you a similar reciever but with analogue output i think my problem will be solved
      THank you

      prateek_nsit <prateek_nsit@ yahoo.com> wrote:
      ajay for ambient light issues you can use 40khz modulated ir
      transmitter and reciever pair used in tv remotes, and easily
      available in market. or you can make one, of other freq as it will
      not interfere with ur tv remote, using circuit are available on
      net
      --- In booksbybibin@ yahoogroups. com, Nair Ajay <ajay0123@.. .> wrote:

      > Hello everyone,
      >
      > I am on the look out for making Distance Calibrating Sensors. I
      want to make these sensors using IR emitter and reciever (either
      photodiode or phototransistor ).
      > I made a proto myself using these but the voltage consistencies
      for a particular distance is not being able to achieve and moreover
      the ambient light issues also affecting my readings !
      > any help with circuitary or the making ?
      >

      > GREAT MINDS THINK ALIKE
      >

      > !! AJ MANIA !!

      > Be a better sports nut! Let your teams follow you with Yahoo
      Mobile. Try it now.

      REAT MINDS THINK ALIKE

      !! AJ MANIA !!