abt project

  • gohar ali
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 26, 2007
      my project z abt ultrasonic parking cotroller bt there z a problem abt the selecting of software for its programing bc in my project i m using (atm Mega 32 ) microcontroller. plz help m abt the selecting of software for it.Thanks

    • mohsinmmu
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 27, 2007
        You can use GNU AVR GCC or avr studio that is the easiest to use and
        the best place to learn GCC is datat sheet, it have everything.

        regards,
        Mohsin Raza

        http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com