963Re: [booksbybibin,www.booksbybibin.tk] Re: question

  • prashant kharade
    Aug 4, 2007
      Hi,
      I feel there is some problem in your OS.
      We just cannot have 6 com ports (Normally)
      On the desktop, Right click on "My computer."
      Click on Properties. Select Hardware tap.
      Select Device Manager. Then select Serail & Com ports.

      Here check the serial ports available. The their IRQ &
      Addresses.

      This may help you.
      Thanks
      Prashant