960Re: [booksbybibin,www.booksbybibin.tk] Re: question

  • sanler k
    Aug 1, 2007
      hi prashant
      when i invoke megaload it shows me six com port options.all the ports show"ports in use"
      what is the solution to this problem.

      thank you

      prashant kharade <prashant_kharade@...> wrote:
      Hi,
      a.Check the port selection from Megaload
      b.Ensure the port is working properly.
      c. Sometimes some other program may have used the
      serial port & not have released the same.
      d. I suppose for megaload you must have a bootload
      program in your Atmega. Which Bootload program U are
      using.

      Thanks
      Prashant

      Shape Yahoo! in your own image. Join our Network Research Panel today! http://surveylink. yahoo.com/ gmrs/yahoo_ panel_invite. asp?a=7