178Re: [booksbybibin] Need Help

  • bibin john
    Jul 3, 2006
      see in avrbook.rar(in files section). I have uploaded C code for the same

      kailash kumar <sansain123@...> wrote:
      hi friends,
                 I am using ATmega8515L, but got conflict in accessing UCSRC and UBRRH. plz send me either the code for transmitting data to HyperTerminal or help me out in other way as soon as posible. Please help me out.

      thanx

      Kishwar Kumar
      +92-321-2485951
      Mehran, UET, Jamshoro
      Pakistan

      Catch all the FIFA World Cup 2006 action on Yahoo! India Click here

    • Show all 6 messages in this topic