1762Re: [booksbybibin,www.booksbybibin.tk] How does an ATMEGA16 programmer works?

  • im_shield
    Jul 2, 2009
      Ok it's done..It reads the microcontroller, serial probe is ok, but when i write it finishes 100% and the message "Write failed" appears.
      I saw FAQ on lancos.com and they sayd there to modify some values inside ponyprog.ini (file found where ponyprog is installed).I modified the values but still the same problem.I use a USB to serial converter since i don;t have serial ports. Fuse bits can be responsable for something like that? Thank you for your answers!

      --- In booksbybibin@yahoogroups.com, nitin chaudhary <nitin2162000@...> wrote:

      > When you reset the system through command in ponyprog, the reset led should blink only once. For wrong connection reset led will blink more than one

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic