      From: parmar gaurang <parmar_gaurang1@...>
      To: booksbybibin@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Monday, 6 April, 2009 7:52:15 PM
      Subject: Re: [booksbybibin,www.booksbybibin.tk] ATmega16 l isp

      I am making temperature controller interfacing with lcd and sWitchs. program works fine but after few minutes it reset automatically breaking the forever loop and come to initial condition where i have to again press on switch or sometime it hang i.e. it does not give any response to any switch.

      is this the problem of watchdog timer.?

      we have not used watchdog timer. it is disable or i have disable manually in program.

      i am using microcontoller atmega8535 in avr studio using embedded c.

      if i have to disable manually in my prog then how i will disable it. or any any hardware ckt to disable it.

      plz help