1577Re: [booksbybibin,www.booksbybibin.tk] connecting a webcam to Atmega

  • Mihai Galos
    Mar 1, 2009
      Great link, made me raise my eyebrow.

      Are you sure that Tracked image resolution of up to 88 x 144 pixels
      (at 30 frames/second) is enough ? Anyway, it's amazing that somebody
      actually did it with an avr. I think the sensor must have somekind of
      coprocessor, even at this resolution i'm impressed.

      P.s. The image sensor uses an open-source driver :)

      Regards,
      Mihai

      --- In booksbybibin@yahoogroups.com, Pratik Dhaboo <pratik2222@...>
      wrote:

      > http://www.jrobot.net/Projects/AVRcam.html
      >
      > --- On Fri, 2/27/09, loophole_immortal <loophole_immortal@...>
      wrote:

      > From: loophole_immortal <loophole_immortal@...>
      > Subject: [booksbybibin,www.booksbybibin.tk] connecting a webcam to
      Atmega
      > To: booksbybibin@yahoogroups.com
      > Date: Friday, February 27, 2009, 1:52 PM
      >

      > Hey guys,
      > im trying to make a cam contolled bot.
      > kind send any sugestions/tips u might have.
      > Is it possible to set up a USB host Using mega16 itself?
      > my webcam has a USB slave output, uses SONIX SC9C102 camera driver.
      > i dont know what the actual sensor is. how can i find out?
      >
      > thanks in adv.

    • Show all 8 messages in this topic