1524Regarding parallel port interrupts using Visual c++

  • Vijumohan.A
    Feb 2, 2009
      Dear all,
      I'm in a project in which I'll need to interface with an external H/W
      device.
      I need to get interrupt from this external H/W through the parallel
      port(i.e. IRQ7),
      I have to complete this job using Visual C++.(using parallel port
      interrupt)
      I have found many code samples on the web but they only work on
      Borland compiler!!! How to make this on Visual Studio environment.

      Al ast thing, I needed to use the parallel port for interfacing this
      external H/W.

      If you people have any idea or sample code please help me....
      Its urgent...

      Thanks in advance
      V Mohan
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic