      From: fourier902000 <fourier902000@...>
      Subject: [booksbybibin,www.booksbybibin.tk] Xbee , motor controller and control circuit
      To: booksbybibin@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Friday, 31 October, 2008, 8:17 PM

      Hello everyone.

      I am designing a wireless remote control robot. The goal of the
      project is to send a wireless signal to a robot which will intern
      give left,right,forward, backward and speed control to the bot.
      There are going to be two robots that are going to be control. The
      first( alpha) is going to control the second robot.So the second bot
      is a duplicate of the second.

      Here is my question: I am going to have a Xbee wireless module, motor
      control and control circuit. what will be a good advice for power
      distribution. should I give each or two module a separate power
      supplies?

      question arise because I am designing a PCB board and is considering
      to run the motor controller, control circuit and the X bee all built
      on the same board. so power sharing and distribution( power rating for
      each module is different). I have two chargeable 7.2 v 7400mAH
      batteries.
      Here are my power sharing ideas: Xbee and control circuit on same
      power supply. Motor controller on a separate motor controller

      Connect with friends all over the world. Get Yahoo! India Messenger.
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic