1254Re: [booksbybibin,www.booksbybibin.tk] About Orcad software

  • J C
    Mar 5, 2008
      There is a book called "Complete PCB Design Using OrCad Capture and Layout" by Kraig Mitzner. I have never read it so cant say how good it is but it sounds like just the book you might want to check out.

      dilip ghara <dilip_ghara@...> wrote:
      I am new in the field of schematic and PCB designing. I am trying to use the Orcad software for schematic design and PCB design. Can any one help me in this regards?

      Thanks in advance

      Dilip Kr. Ghara

      Download prohibited? No problem. CHAT from any browser, without download.