1253Re: [booksbybibin,www.booksbybibin.tk] About Orcad software

  • rajendra patoliya
    Feb 29, 2008
      hi...
      first of all try to get hands on experience on either pcb123 of expresspcb...or eagle...then go for orcad...
      thease all are freely available on their respected sites..on net...

      Rajendra

      dilip ghara <dilip_ghara@...> wrote:
      I am new in the field of schematic and PCB designing. I am trying to use the Orcad software for schematic design and PCB design. Can any one help me in this regards?

      Thanks in advance

      Dilip Kr. Ghara

      Download prohibited? No problem. CHAT from any browser, without download.