1104Re: [booksbybibin,www.booksbybibin.tk] best way to learn coding in c

  • njbibin
    Dec 8, 2007
      Try the winAVR tutorial given in this link
      http://avrmicrocontroller.googlepages.com/Atmelavrmicrocontrollertutorial.html

      Try to do some, later you will study automatically. I dont think there
      is a need for book. Read winAVR references and search through internet
      since most of the codes are open source

      Bibin John
      www.bibinjohn.tk

      --- In booksbybibin@yahoogroups.com, prashant kharade