1095Re: best way to learn coding in c

  • Eric Edwards
    Dec 6, 2007
      It will depend a bit on the compiler that you are using. Like the
      other said Embedded C Programming and the Atmel AVR second edition is
      a great book, if you are using code vision. If you are using GCC with
      WinAVR I would recommend C Programming for Microcontrollers Featuring
      Atmel's AVR Butterfly and the free WinAVR Compiler. If programming is
      not your think I think that Code Vision is much easier to write
      working code with. That is just my preference. I did buy both books
      and have got somne good use out of both. All of my previos project5s
      have been in Code Vision and I think the next may be in WinAVR. Hope
      this helps.

      --- In booksbybibin@yahoogroups.com, "suhas_2256311"
      <suhas_2256311@...> wrote:

      > hi all,
      > can anyone suggest me some books or links to learn coding in c for
      > atmega32.. as data sheets are not helping me much. in particular i
      > want learn about adc,pwm,timer and interrupts. i have worked on
      > atmega8,is it worth upgrading to 32..?

    • Show all 10 messages in this topic