You’ve heard of a flash mob. Well, this is a Book Mob.
Saturday, September 6th, 11:45 a.m.
Near the Ferry Building
Look for the book(mob)ile and the codeword OCOB on the median between the Ferry Building and Market Street. Report to the table there for further instructions.
(Bring your copy of West of Kabul, East of New York by Tamim Ansary if you have one.)
- Reading Groups
- Jul 23, 2008
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Not listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.