San Francisco field trip?

  • patbooks2000
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 24, 2002
      Y'all:

      If anyone is interested in planning a little trip up to SF to see what
      the book peep are doing and take in a museum or exhibition or two...
      I'd be interested in becoming part of it. I'll drive from Santa Maria
      too. I don't know my way around SF any more, and would like company to
      take a Bay Area fling some time after the Wedding.

      Patrice Baldwin