Book Arts Group meeting...

  • patbooks2000
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 24 10:53 PM
      Y'all:

      I'm really sorry I couldn't make the meeting last week. I understand
      it was terrific. My daughter's imminent wedding is taking up all my
      time, and the 19th of May is the Wedding of the Century!, so I'll have
      to miss the next one too. Damn!

      It's wonderful that we're gaining new members. That's the fun of it
      when we have lots of input and new ideas to share.

      Well, think of me in my drippy blue chiffon and silver heels (heels,
      eeeeeek, wobble, wobble) on the 19th of May, and I'll wish I were
      there mucking about in paper and glue on Saturday.

      Patrice Baldwin (Mother-of-the-Bride)
      (805)352-0202
      http://www.mindspring.com/~patbooks