SB Book Festival

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 21, 2004
      Dear Elena and everyone interested in the SB Book Festival,

      I'll go ahead and tell Susan Gulbransen we will take a booth. It seems
      like there is interest from at least five people and Judy Nilsen has
      graciously offered to fund some of it as a donation if we are short. I
      trust everyone will be flexible as we work this out.

      I will ask Susan about a standing card rack - I think I remember that sort
      of thing at other booths last year.

      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 3 9:25 PM
        I am going ahead and getting a table for the SB Book Festival on Sept. 18th. (www.sbbookfestival.org)

        There are six or seven of us now and I think that is enough. The people who want to be included are:

        Kathleen Mar
        Ines Monguio
        Elena Mary Siff
        Sally Bailey
        Sara Norquay
        Jill Littlewood

        and if she can do it, Maxine Seelenbinder-Apke.

        If I have missed anyone who wanted me to include them (or who wants to be on a waiting list) please email me at:
        jill@....

        From now on I will be sending details to the above group and not use bookartsconnection.