I think that I pushed the wrong key

  • milkyway990
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 18, 2004
      My new web site is http://www.homesteadmill.com/ We still have
      much work to do on it, but, so far so good. The mill and studio are
      slowly coming together. I must thank Jill again for the
      encouragement and advice of patience. My press only took 10 months
      to be built and delivered. I get 1/2 of the garage for papermaking.
      I would appreciate comments and or suggestions of what you would
      like to see by way of lessons, etc.
      Jill,I have been following most all of the posts and hope that I
      can be in Santa Barbara for the Book event. I should know in early
      July. $25 isn't a bad deal, please count me in.