Workshop

  • Jeanette Mustacich
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 23, 2002
      Just a reminder that the workshop on designing bookplates is this Saturday at
      the Wake Center, room 1. It starts at 9:30 but we have a limit of 25 so come
      plenty early as it will be on a first-come basis. Bring basic drawing
      supplies. Write to me with any questions, or call. :j Jeanette 683-2364
      jmustacich@...
    • milkyway990 <MSA@cinci.rr.com>
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 9 8:28 PM
        Hi,
        There are four openings left in the papermaking workshop March
        15th. If you haven't RSVP'd please e-mail me directly so that I can
        get materials out to you. Also, note that you do not have to
        participate in the workshop to attend the meeting and Pot Luck.
        - Maxine
      • Pat Baldwin <patbooks@mindspring.com>
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 11 7:18 PM
          Hey Maxine - I'll bring another dessert. OK?

          Patrice