Re: [bookartsconnection] sb book festival

    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 16, 2004
      I went last year and saw one long table, standard conference size, under a
      covered canopy. This gives table space and back wall space if you can hang
      things on the canvas wall. I think - I'm a little fuzzy on details.
      Perhaps Pam Maines, the only other BAC person I know who went last year, can
      help me remember.

      Yes, it would be cozy. It would work if some of us had tiered stands for
      the table. Basically you have to be willing to spend $25 or so and see how
      it all goes so in future years we have a group that does it all perfectly.
      I just hate to see another year go by when we are not at this festival.

      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 21, 2004
        it was fun to be part of this festival and i would do it again...thanks for
        organizing all of this for us, jill!! it was a gorgeous sunny day and we had a
        terrific spot near the entertainment...let's get that booth again!! i ordered the
        10th anniversary pop-up book...looks amazing...thanks for the info!!! elena