sb book festival

  • elena mary siff
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 16, 2004
      hi jill...i would be interested in participating but want to know how much room
      would we get for displaying our books, etc. ?? if there are 6 or 8 of us and we
      all need to share a smallish table it will be difficult...can you tell us about
      space available? as an aside i leave for mv on july 5th and will go and meet
      sandy so thanks for the contact...maybe she and i can work together on
      something...cheers, elena
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 16, 2004
        I went last year and saw one long table, standard conference size, under a
        covered canopy. This gives table space and back wall space if you can hang
        things on the canvas wall. I think - I'm a little fuzzy on details.
        Perhaps Pam Maines, the only other BAC person I know who went last year, can
        help me remember.

        Yes, it would be cozy. It would work if some of us had tiered stands for
        the table. Basically you have to be willing to spend $25 or so and see how
        it all goes so in future years we have a group that does it all perfectly.
        I just hate to see another year go by when we are not at this festival.

        > hi jill...i would be interested in participating but want to know how much
        room
        > would we get for displaying our books, etc. ?? if there are 6 or 8 of us
        and we
        > all need to share a smallish table it will be difficult...can you tell us
        about
        > space available? as an aside i leave for mv on july 5th and will go and
        meet
        > sandy so thanks for the contact...maybe she and i can work together on
        > something...cheers, elena
        >

        > Yahoo! Groups Links

      • elena mary siff
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 21, 2004
          it was fun to be part of this festival and i would do it again...thanks for
          organizing all of this for us, jill!! it was a gorgeous sunny day and we had a
          terrific spot near the entertainment...let's get that booth again!! i ordered the
          10th anniversary pop-up book...looks amazing...thanks for the info!!! elena