Catalogue Announcement

  • Oak Knoll Books
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 15, 2004
      Oak Knoll Books would like to announce the publication of
      catalogue 255 "Fine Printing & Private Press In 20th Century North
      America". With the publication of catalogue 255, Oak Knoll has also
      launched an enhanced online companion to printed catalogues. This new
      online catalogue function is available at:
      <http://www.oakknoll.com/catalogues.php>
      Catalogues can now be accessed on-line in three ways:
      -View Catalogue, lets you to search within a catalogue (author,
      title, keyword), re-sort catalogue listings (author, title, price), view
      additional book images, and place secure orders.
      -Printable PDF, lets you see the catalogue online just as it
      appears in print and this is a printer friendly format.
      -Order Printed Version, lets you send an email to order a specific
      printed catalogue.
      Developing this feature was a major step in our ongoing project to improve
      our online resources. With greater searchability and images we hope to make
      it easier to find items.

      Sincerely,
      John Laird
      Director of Marketing
      Oak Knoll Books
      310 Delaware Street
      New Castle, DE 19720 USA
      Phone: 302-328-7232
      Fax: 302-328-7274
      Web: <http://www.oakknoll.com/>

      310 Delaware Street New Castle DE 19720
      P: 302.328.7232 - F: 302.328.7274 - E: oakknoll@... web
      http://www.oakknoll.com/
      Member Antiquarian Booksellers' Association of America (ABAA)
      http://www.abaa.org/
      International League of Antiquarian Booksellers (ILAB) http://www.ilab.org
      Buy with confidence of consumer protection when you buy from an ILAB
      bookseller