thanks for mentioning my website, jill

  • elena mary siff
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 10, 2004
      it has really been heating up today...more hits than for all of last week!!! peter
      pierce of santa barbara set it up for me and he is very reasonable if anyone
      else wants to develop their own site...he can be found at the art den where he
      shows his paintings and prints. the art den is at 416 C anacapa street 805-
      884-4717 it is great fun to have a site and has given me the opportunity to
      participate in exhibitions and to receive all sorts of feedback. go for it!!! elena