"Mapping the Inner Journey" workshop at carnegie

  • Joyce Resnik
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 9, 2004
      A couple spots opened up in the upcoming "Mapping the Inner Journey"
      workshop at the Carnegie Museum in Oxnard June 19th and 20th. those
      of us already signed up are looking forward to Gail Rieke's innovative
      methods to reach our creative core.

      the Carnegie is a great venue for workshops and I know this one is
      going to be exciting. (If you aren't sure about Gail's work, see the
      March/april issue of Somerset or go to Gail's website:reinkestudios.com
      and get inspired.

      If you are interested, call Donna Barna at the Carnegie: 385-8254.
      The spots will fill up quickly.

      It would be fun to have members of this group in the upcoming workshop.

      Cheers, Joyce
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 9, 2004
        As some of you may recall, I visited Gail's studio in Santa Fe a
        couple of years ago and loved her work. Unfortunately, I will be in
        Canada the weekend she is here, so I wasn't able to sign up for the
        workshop. Go if you can - you will love it, and Gail!