Re: [bookartsconnection] Thank you!

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 5, 2004
      You are .... too much.

      love

      From: "Jill Littlewood" <jill@...>
      To: <bookartsconnection@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Saturday, June 05, 2004 13:10
      Subject: [bookartsconnection] Thank you!

      > Thank you everyone who made the show "Winged Women" such a success. The
      opening was a party Brecia and I will long remember and the following days
      allowed us to really talk with friends as they came by. There were many
      wonderful surprises: Pat Chapman flew in from Santa Fe and I did the double
      take of the year; a wonderful buddy and former papermaking student came and
      brought her childhood friend who is the special features editor at Somerset
      Studio, Linda Blinn. Linda and I have be emailing fast and furiously since
      the show and are cooking up all kinds of ideas. Brecia had many admirers
      come from Los Angeles to see her new work. We both feel the intense joy of
      haveing been seen. We are, after all, visual artists and the greatest gift
      we give each other is to really look at each others soul/heart/work.

      > I had just filled a writing journal as the show was coming up and so I
      inaugurated an new one the night we closed. I titled it "A Book of
      Openings" and I sat up late into the night writing down all the things that
      seemed to be opening to let me in. A week later I am still adding to those
      pages. Thank you again to everyone who came and encouraged this passage in
      my life.