Mapping the Inner Journey

  • Karen Lehrer
    Message 1 of 4 , May 21, 2004
      There are some spaces available in the upcoming two day workshop:
      Mapping the Inner Journey,
      presented by Karen Lehrer, MFT, and Gail Rieke, MFA
      at the Carnegie Art Museum in Oxnard,
      Saturday and Sunday June 19 and 20, 2004.
      Fee: $175.
      In this workshop we will learn to map and record elements from both our inner and outer lives. We will journey to familiar and new terrain. Using artistic media will create a variety of maps documenting our personal journey. This workshop will include art making and process work in a safe non threatening atmosphere. It will be both fun and insightful.
      No previous artistic experience is required.

      Please contact Donna Barna, workshop coordinator for more information:
      805 385-8254