Winged Women opens May 29th

    Message 1 of 1 , May 18, 2004
      The show I have been working on all spring, Winged Women, is unfolding and I invite all book, paper, calligraphy and textile enthusiasts to come see it. Brecia Kralovic-Logan, who makes beautiful wearable art, is my partner for this two person show. The opening reception is:
      Saturday, May 29th from 3:00 to 7:00.
      On Sunday and Monday (Memorial Day) we will be open from noon to 7:00.

      Jill Littlewood
      Littlewood Studios
      435 E. Pedregosa
      Santa Barbara, Ca. 93103

      805-898-9260

      The annual chalk painting festival, I Maddonari, is just a few blocks away at the Mission on those three days.