Advertisement: Gold Finishing Tools

  • Frank Lehmann
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 20, 2004
      Please excuse any cross-postings.

      We just placed 15 antique/second-hand rolls and fillets for gold
      finishing up for sale on our web site. They can be viewed at:

      http://www.lehmannbindery.com/FT37-51.html

      These are hand engraved tools, allowing much finer detail than machine
      made ones. The pictures on several do not capture the full detail – a
      problem we are still trying to solve!

      If you are interested in purchasing or have any questions, give us a
      call at (760) 758-4142. We accept Visa, MasterCard and PayPal.

      Frank Lehmann
      Lehmann Bindery
      San Diego, California