Re: [bookartsconnection] Fw: [sfletterpress] Book Arts Jam Applications Online

    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 8, 2004
      where is Los Altos Hills?

      From: "Jill Littlewood" <jill@...>
      To: <bookartsconnection@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Wednesday, April 07, 2004 19:07
      Subject: [bookartsconnection] Fw: [sfletterpress] Book Arts Jam Applications
      Online

      website, simply send an e-mail from your member e-mail address to the
      following:

      > For normal delivery of list messages as they are posted, send an e-mail
      to:

      > sfletterpress-normal@yahoogroups.com
      >
      > For a one e-mail per day digest of all the list messages sent to the list
      in one day, send an e-mail to:

      > sfletterpress-digest@yahoogroups.com

    • Don Drake
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 8, 2004
        Los Altos Hills is in the San Francisco Bay Area, on the peninsula.
        South of Palo Alto on the 280 freeway.

        Drop the address into map quest for more detailed directions.

        Don Drake
        Dreaming Mind

        ddrake@...
        IM: stitchbyhand
        http://www.dreamingmind.com
        http://www.hughstump.com
        (510) 537-9711

      • bamajoyce@aol.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 8, 2004
          Los Altos Hills is adjacent to Palo Alto. Foothill College is only minutes
          away from the freeway. Los Altos is about 15 miles north of San Jose and a
          45 minute drive south of San Francisco. Gorgeous area!

          Joyce