Fw: [sfletterpress] Book Arts Jam Applications Online

    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 7, 2004
      From: karabookarts
      To: sfletterpress@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Monday, April 05, 2004 10:09 PM
      Subject: [sfletterpress] Book Arts Jam Applications Online

      Applications are now available for the 2004 Book Arts Jam, which
      will take place on October 2 at Foothill College in Los Altos Hills.
      The show is not only about book arts, but also zine creators,
      printmakers, letterpress printers, etc. Go to
      http://www.bookartsjam.org and click on APPLICATION. Let me know if
      you have any questions.

      Thanks!

      Kara
      http://www.karasjoblom.com
      http://www.bayimages.net

      To log on to our website & archive, and change personal list settings go to:

      To change the way you receive your list messages without going to the website, simply send an e-mail from your member e-mail address to the following:

      For normal delivery of list messages as they are posted, send an e-mail to:

      sfletterpress-normal@yahoogroups.com

      For a one e-mail per day digest of all the list messages sent to the list in one day, send an e-mail to:

      sfletterpress-digest@yahoogroups.com

      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 8, 2004
        where is Los Altos Hills?

        > Applications are now available for the 2004 Book Arts Jam, which
        > will take place on October 2 at Foothill College in Los Altos Hills.
        > The show is not only about book arts, but also zine creators,
        > printmakers, letterpress printers, etc. Go to
        > http://www.bookartsjam.org and click on APPLICATION. Let me know if
        > you have any questions.
        >
        > Thanks!
        >
        > Kara
        > http://www.karasjoblom.com
        > http://www.bayimages.net
        >

        > To log on to our website & archive, and change personal list settings go
        to:

        > To change the way you receive your list messages without going to the
        website, simply send an e-mail from your member e-mail address to the
        following:

        > For normal delivery of list messages as they are posted, send an e-mail
        to:

        > sfletterpress-normal@yahoogroups.com
        >
        > For a one e-mail per day digest of all the list messages sent to the list
        in one day, send an e-mail to:

        > sfletterpress-digest@yahoogroups.com

      • Don Drake
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 8, 2004
          Los Altos Hills is in the San Francisco Bay Area, on the peninsula.
          South of Palo Alto on the 280 freeway.

          Drop the address into map quest for more detailed directions.

          Don Drake
          Dreaming Mind

          ddrake@...
          IM: stitchbyhand
          http://www.dreamingmind.com
          http://www.hughstump.com
          (510) 537-9711

        • bamajoyce@aol.com
          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 8, 2004
            Los Altos Hills is adjacent to Palo Alto. Foothill College is only minutes
            away from the freeway. Los Altos is about 15 miles north of San Jose and a
            45 minute drive south of San Francisco. Gorgeous area!

            Joyce