Mapping the Inner Journey

  • Karen Lehrer
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 31, 2004
      Gail Rieke and Karen Lehrer will be offering a workshop, Mapping the Inner Journey,

      Sat. & Sun. June 19 & 20, in Oxnard, at the Carnagie Art Museum.

      Contact Donna Barna for further information 805 385-8254 or 805 395-8757.

      You may have seen the article about Gail in the recent issue of Sommerset Magazine.

      Mapping the Inner Journey is for adventurers who wish to use artistic explorations to make their inner processes visible. Using the map as a point of reference, participants will engage in a variety of artistic exercises, which are designed to provide insight on a deep level. This workshop will be rewarding for those with no previous artistic experience as well as mature artists. This workshop will include art making and process work.

    • Karen Lehrer
      Message 2 of 4 , May 21, 2004
        There are some spaces available in the upcoming two day workshop:
        Mapping the Inner Journey,
        presented by Karen Lehrer, MFT, and Gail Rieke, MFA
        at the Carnegie Art Museum in Oxnard,
        Saturday and Sunday June 19 and 20, 2004.
        Fee: $175.
        In this workshop we will learn to map and record elements from both our inner and outer lives. We will journey to familiar and new terrain. Using artistic media will create a variety of maps documenting our personal journey. This workshop will include art making and process work in a safe non threatening atmosphere. It will be both fun and insightful.
        No previous artistic experience is required.

        Please contact Donna Barna, workshop coordinator for more information:
        805 385-8254