New collage class in S.B.

    Message 1 of 11 , Apr 17 8:27 AM
      Gianna asked me to forward this to all of you on the email list, as
      she's having trouble getting connected:

      I'm teaching a collage class .....8 weeks Apr 23 through early
      June....Tuesday afternoons. It's an experiential class, not product
      oriented, but multi-leveled, creativity-facilitating via collage,
      book,assemblage. If you are interested, call me for more specific
      description. I'd love to have any of you in the class.
      Gianna DeGirolamo-Gaudio.....566-1270

    • sally timlin
      Message 2 of 11 , Apr 17 10:28 PM
        Thanks, Susan. Class got registered alright but please feel free to stop in whenever you're feeling the need for a good, creative kick in the seat of the pants! We are quite an inspiring group of book artists! ;o)
        Sally Timlin
        Susan McCarthy <smccarthy@...> wrote: I have to work and will not be able to attend most classes, but if it is a
        matter of helping keep the class open, I will be glad to sign up.

        Susan McCarthy