Fw: [LABAC] In Flight, Guild of Book Workers Exhibit

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 2, 2004
      From: rosequeen48
      To: LABAC@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Monday, March 01, 2004 3:56 PM
      Subject: [LABAC] In Flight, Guild of Book Workers Exhibit

      In Flight, the latest Guild of Book Workers exhibit is now online. The
      exhibition can be viewed at
      <http://palimpsest.stanford.edu/byorg/gbw/gallery/inflight>. A fully
      illustrated and very handsomely produced catalog is available. You can
      order your own copy of this catalog for $25.00 plus $3.85 for shipping.
      There are also a limited number of unbound copies, available with the
      cover, for $22.00 plus $3.85 for shipping.

      Several LABAC members are represented in the show and it will be
      coming to Claremont so you can see it in person next year!

      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 3, 2004
        this looks like it will be an awsome show. should we plan to attend as a
        group?