Fw: [LABAC] Resources listings

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 16 11:30 PM
      From: rosequeen48
      To: LABAC@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Monday, February 16, 2004 7:26 PM
      Subject: [LABAC] Resources listings

      Looking for old maps in Paris, gorgeous papers in Florence, French
      marbled papers in Atlanta, rubber stamps in Scottsdale, an L.A. Book
      Arts Center discount for imported papers online, waxed linen thread in
      Santa Monica? It's all here at the L.A. Book Arts Center website under
      "resources:" http://www.labookarts.com/

      When you're looking through the listings, if we've omitted a favorite
      store or source that you use, please let me know so I can add it to
      the listings! Thanks!