Folded Book Workshop

  • karen thomas
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 6, 2001
      Greetings!

      Take a Tylenol, drink a cup of coffee and be ready to fold at
      the "Folded Book Structures" workshop next friday October 12 from 5-8
      pm at the Pasadena Convention Center sponsored by American Artist
      Magazine. In three hours you will make at least 15 folded book models
      and a couple of cover variations all out of single sheets of paper.
      See examples of incredibly cool folded books and get ideas on how to
      fill your books with your own personality.
      This workshop is lead by Karen Thomas and Sally Timlin.
      To find out more about this workshop and to register please visit:
      http://www.artmethods.com/classes/B140.htm

      Sincerely,
      Karen Thomas
      Workshop instructor
      PS. Tylenol and coffee will be provided.
    • karen bunker
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 6, 2001
        Karen,
        Thanks for the message--I wish I could go but I will be in FL for my
        father's 80th birthday. Might you do something like this in SB area at a
        later date????

        Karen Bunker