New collage class in S.B.

    Message 1 of 11 , Apr 17, 2002
      Gianna asked me to forward this to all of you on the email list, as
      she's having trouble getting connected:

      I'm teaching a collage class .....8 weeks Apr 23 through early
      June....Tuesday afternoons. It's an experiential class, not product
      oriented, but multi-leveled, creativity-facilitating via collage,
      book,assemblage. If you are interested, call me for more specific
      description. I'd love to have any of you in the class.
      Gianna DeGirolamo-Gaudio.....566-1270

    • sally timlin
      Message 2 of 11 , Apr 17, 2002
        Hi Kathleen,
        You're welcome to come anytime. We just have to keep our numbers up in order to continue meeting (a tough task for the spring quarter!). If you want, you can e-mail me before you come and I'll be able to fill you in about what we're working on. Thanks for your interest!
        Sally - artgirl68@...
        kmar <kmar@...> wrote: Hi all- I would love to come to the class, but the next few fridays are
        booked. After That?
        Kathleen Baggarley
        Message 3 of 11 , Apr 17, 2002
          Thanks, Susan. Class got registered alright but please feel free to stop in whenever you're feeling the need for a good, creative kick in the seat of the pants! We are quite an inspiring group of book artists! ;o)
          Sally Timlin
          Susan McCarthy <smccarthy@...> wrote: I have to work and will not be able to attend most classes, but if it is a
          matter of helping keep the class open, I will be glad to sign up.

          Susan McCarthy

[...]

          Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

          <http://rd.yahoo.com/M=194081.1994012.3473453.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=17063898
          62:HM/A=1036972/R=0/*http://www.ediets.com/start.cfm?code=3466> Click Here!

          <http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=194081.1994012.3473453.1261774/D=egroupmai
          l/S=1706389862:HM/A=1036972/rand=959522488>

          <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .

          Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT