websites?

  • askengel@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 6, 2004
      Hi,
      All I get when I go to: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/bookartsconnection
      are our messages. Don't we have a website of different people's work?
      I thought Sara already DID take pictures of our books. I remember seeing
      it somewhere. Where is the website that Pat Baldwin made with our tips, etc.?
      Sorry for being so "out of it."
      Sharon
    • Sara Norquay
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 6, 2004
        Hi Sharon, and everyone.

        I am sorry there are no pictures on the website anymore. When Patrice knew
        she was leaving and was turning things over to me, she accidently deleted
        all the pictures from her server without having them them backed up on disk.
        I am hoping that I still have all the pictures that I took on a CD
        somewhere and will be able to reconstitute the pictorial part of the
        website. Sometime in March - I hope. Here is the website URL.

        http://bookartsconnection.tripod.com/

        Thanks for your understanding.

        Sara Norquay

        >From: askengel@...
        >To: bookartsconnection@yahoogroups.com
        >Subject: [bookartsconnection] websites?
        >Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2004 16:01:23 EST
        >
        >Hi,
        >All I get when I go to: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/bookartsconnection
        >are our messages. Don't we have a website of different people's work?
        >I thought Sara already DID take pictures of our books. I remember seeing
        >it somewhere. Where is the website that Pat Baldwin made with our tips,
        >etc.?
        >Sorry for being so "out of it."
        >Sharon
        >

        >Yahoo! Groups Links

        Click here for a FREE online computer virus scan from McAfee.