New collage class in S.B.

    Message 1 of 11 , Apr 17, 2002
      Gianna asked me to forward this to all of you on the email list, as
      she's having trouble getting connected:

      I'm teaching a collage class .....8 weeks Apr 23 through early
      June....Tuesday afternoons. It's an experiential class, not product
      oriented, but multi-leveled, creativity-facilitating via collage,
      book,assemblage. If you are interested, call me for more specific
      description. I'd love to have any of you in the class.
      Gianna DeGirolamo-Gaudio.....566-1270

    • kmar
      Message 2 of 11 , Apr 17, 2002
        Hi all- I would love to come to the class, but the next few fridays are
        booked. After That?
        Kathleen Baggarley
        Message 3 of 11 , Apr 17, 2002
          Hi Kathleen,
          You're welcome to come anytime. We just have to keep our numbers up in order to continue meeting (a tough task for the spring quarter!). If you want, you can e-mail me before you come and I'll be able to fill you in about what we're working on. Thanks for your interest!
          Sally - artgirl68@...
          kmar <kmar@...> wrote: Hi all- I would love to come to the class, but the next few fridays are
          booked. After That?
          Kathleen Baggarley
          > Just want to remind you that Sally Timlin is teaching another 8-week
          > session of her great Book Art Creations class at Adult Ed this
          > quarter, Fridays from 9 am-noon in room 20 at Schott Center. The
          > first class was last Friday and we need a couple more people to
          > guarantee that the class will continue. We can promise you that it
          > will be fun and productive! Come and check it out this week!
          >
          > Also, those of you who are traveling in the next few months might
          > want to check out some of the following:
          >
          > The Best of the Best: Traveling Exhibition of the Guild of Book
          > Workers, on display at the San Diego State University Library
          > through April 23 and at the San Francisco Public Library from May 7 -
          > June 27.
          >
          > The Pacific Center for Book Arts "Book Arts and Printers Fair" will
          > be held Saturday, April 27, from 9-4 at Fort Mason in San Francisco.
          >
          > A Typographic Discourse: Women and the Book Arts in California,
          > 1930-2000, will display works from the Donohue Rare Book Room at USF,
          > Gleeson Library/Geschke Center (M-F only), May 2-June 21.
          >
          > The San Francisco Center for the Book has moved into larger quarters
          > at the big blue building at 300 De Haro St. and has an exhibit
          > "Celebrating Artists as Teachers" through May 31. From June 7-20,
          > The Artist's Book: Unlimited Engagement is an exhibit culminating a
          > yearlong class studying the evolution of artist's books. There are
          > usually weekend classes going on and I've found instructors and
          > students are happy to have visitors take a look at what they are
          > creating, especially if you drop in during their lunch break.
          >
          > Hope to see lots of you next Saturday afternoon at the book arts
          > connection workshop at 1 pm at Virginia Gardner's home!
          >
          > Pam Maines
          > --

          Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

        • sally timlin
          Message 4 of 11 , Apr 17, 2002
            Thanks, Susan. Class got registered alright but please feel free to stop in whenever you're feeling the need for a good, creative kick in the seat of the pants! We are quite an inspiring group of book artists! ;o)
            Sally Timlin
            Susan McCarthy <smccarthy@...> wrote: I have to work and will not be able to attend most classes, but if it is a
            matter of helping keep the class open, I will be glad to sign up.

            Susan McCarthy

[...]

            Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

            <http://rd.yahoo.com/M=194081.1994012.3473453.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=17063898
            62:HM/A=1036972/R=0/*http://www.ediets.com/start.cfm?code=3466> Click Here!

            <http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=194081.1994012.3473453.1261774/D=egroupmai
            l/S=1706389862:HM/A=1036972/rand=959522488>

            <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .

            Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT