Monthly meetings

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 14, 2004
      Happy New Year everyone-

      We will meet from 1:00 to 4:00 on January 17th at my house, 435 E. Pedregosa. The theme of the meeting is how do we want to invent ourselves this year. It is always nice to see what people have been working on so we will start with worksharing and then move to discussing the future. If you can't make the meeting but want input please send me an email and I will read it aloud. Here are some questions I posed in the last email:

      If Saturdays don't work what time will?

      If what you want to happen hasn't, what would you be willing to do to make your wish happen?

      Do you want monthly meetings to continue or should we meet every other month? Or skip monthly meetings and do just do a few projects a year?

      Projects I would like to see happen: yearly exhibition
      booth at annual SB Book Festival
      holiday sale of our books, cards, papers,etc.

      Do any of these interest you enough to want to work on them?

      Are there others you would give energy to?

      Several people have expressed interest in focusing more on paper works than books persay. Perhaps a change of emphasis would be enlivining. Any thoughts?

      Jill Littlewood
      435 E. Pedregosa
      Santa Barbara, Ca. 93103
      805.898.9260
      jill@...
      (I am several blocks down from the Old Mission. The closest big cross street is Laguna.)

      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 14, 2004
        the solar plate meets first time same day. i will print a couple of plates
        and go from there to your house.

        Sat works for me.

        i want to see more collaborative projects during meetings.

        monthly meetings do not seem to be working. quaterly?

        i say let's stay with books, whatever that's defined as.

        got your cards. lovely as always.

        > We will meet from 1:00 to 4:00 on January 17th at my house, 435 E.
        Pedregosa. The theme of the meeting is how do we want to invent ourselves
        this year. It is always nice to see what people have been working on so we
        will start with worksharing and then move to discussing the future. If you
        can't make the meeting but want input please send me an email and I will
        read it aloud. Here are some questions I posed in the last email:

        > If Saturdays don't work what time will?
        >
        > If what you want to happen hasn't, what would you be willing to do to make
        your wish happen?

        > Do you want monthly meetings to continue or should we meet every other
        month? Or skip monthly meetings and do just do a few projects a year?

        > Projects I would like to see happen: yearly exhibition
        > booth at annual SB
        Book Festival