Digital Books

  • Oak Knoll Books
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 23, 2003
      When we redesigned our web site Oak Knoll tried to include content that
      would be both interesting and educational. One of the sections of our web
      site you may not have discovered yet is our list of links to "Digital Books
      About Books" page. This page contains descriptions and links to over forty
      digital books that are available on the internet. These Books About Books
      are freely provided by a number of important institutions and Oak Knoll has
      simply gathered the links together to make it convenient for you. The
      direct link to the Oak Knoll "Digital Books About Books" page is:
      <<http://www.oakknoll.com/digitalbooks.php>http://www.oakknoll.com/digitalbooks.php>.
      At any time you can also go to
      our home page <<http://www.oakknoll.com/>http://www.oakknoll.com/> click on
      the tab "About Us" then
      click on "Bibliophile Resources" to get to the link.

      So if you have some time this holiday season why not read a digital book?

      The subjects include:
      BIBLIOGRAPHY
      BOOKBINDING
      BOOK COLLECTING
      BOOK DESIGN
      BOOK ILLUSTRATION
      BOOK SELLING
      FINE PRINTING, PRIVATE PRESS, ARTIST'S BOOKS
      LIBRARIES
      LITERARY CRITICISM
      HISTORY OF PRINTING
      TYPOGRAPHY
      WRITING & CALLIGRAPHY

      Sincerely,
      John Laird
      Director of Marketing

      <http://www.oakknoll.com/>Oak Knoll Books
      310 Delaware Street New Castle DE 19720
      P: 302.328.7232 - F: 302.328.7274 - E: oakknoll@... web
      http://www.oakknoll.com/
      Member Antiquarian Bookseller's Association of America (ABAA)
      http://www.abaa.org/
      International League of Antiquarian Booksellers (ILAB)
      http://www.ilab-lila.com/
      Buy with confidence of consumer protection when you buy from an ILAB
      bookseller
    • Oak Knoll
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 12, 2005
        In our efforts to keep our website up-to-date and provide practical services
        to the industry, we have updated our website with a newly functional
        "Digital Books" page which now lists over 60 fully-digitized books about
        books for you to search through and enjoy. They are easy to navigate and
        organized into the following categorizes: Bibliography, Bookbinding, Book
        Collecting, Book Design, Book Illustration, Bookplates, Book Selling, Fine
        Printing, Private Press & Artist's Books, Forgery, History of Printing,
        Libraries, Literary Criticism, Publishing, Typography, and Writing &
        Calligraphy.

        Please click the following link to see the digital books page:

        <http://www.oakknoll.com/digitalbooks.php>

        We hope you find this to be a helpful utility and would appreciate any
        feedback you can offer.

        Best Wishes,

        Your Oak Knollers

        Oak Knoll Books
        310 Delaware Street New Castle DE 19720
        P: 302.328.7232 - F: 302.328.7274 - E: oakknoll@... web
        <http://www.oakknoll.com/> http://www.oakknoll.com/
        Member Antiquarian Bookseller's Association of America (ABAA)
        <http://www.abaa.org/> http://www.abaa.org/
        International League of Antiquarian Booksellers (ILAB)
        <http://www.ilab-lila.com/> http://www.ilab-lila.com/