Advertisement Folio Society Books

  • Frank Lehmann
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 20, 2003
      Please excuse any cross-posting.

      Since I know many binders like to rebind Folio Society books, I thought
      I would pass this on. I just sold a large number of Folio Society books
      to Wahrenbrock's Book House, here in San Diego. In addition to the
      titles I sold, they have many others. I have always found them to be
      honest, very knowledgeable and very, very reasonably priced.

      If you are interested, contact them directly at:

      Wahrenbrock's Boo House
      726 Broadway
      San Diego 92101

      phone: (800) 315-8643