Dec., Jan. meetings

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 16, 2003
      Fearless Band of Book and Paper Workers:

      There is no meeting planned for December but please be thinking about the January 17th meeting. As always, we will meet from 1:00 to 4:00 and I will host it at my house, 435 E. Pedregosa. This meeting will be devoted to worksharing and future planning. Here are some questions to think about:

      If Saturdays don't work what time will?

      If what you want to happen hasn't, what would you be willing to do to make your wish happen?

      Do you want monthly meetings to continue or should we meet every other month? Or skip monthly meetings and do just do a few projects a year?

      Projects I would like to see happen: yearly exhibition
      booth at annual SB Book Festival
      holiday sale of our books, cards, papers,etc.

      Do any of these interest you enough to want to work on them?

      Are there others you would give energy to?

      Several people have expressed interest in focusing more on paper works than books persay. Perhaps a change of emphasis would be enlivining. Any thoughts?

      Jill Littlewood
      435 E. Pedregosa
      Santa Barbara, Ca. 93103
      805.898.9260
      jill@...
      (I am several blocks down from the Old Mission. The closest big cross street is Laguna.)