I'm still here...

  • Patrice Baldwin
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 9, 2003
      Hello y'all:

      Just checking in to let you know wassup. No good offers on my house
      yet, but Sunday we'll have another open house. I'm getting emails from
      China answering my dozens of questions. They're REALLY expecting me!
      I'll prolly be going there about the 5th of Feb. I want to avoid
      travelling on the first few days, as it's Chinese New Year on the 1st.

      I'm doing my last workshop in LA at Suzi Finer's on Friday (Eccentric
      Accordion Variations), then it's looking for boxes and packing bit by
      bit.

      I miss y'all,