Electronic Sale Catalogue

  • Oak Knoll Books
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 19, 2003
      Oak Knoll Press announces a special pre holiday sale. For a limited time
      we are offering a selection of our new books at 50% off retail. The sale
      lasts only until December 15th, 2003 so hurry. The 134 titles include a
      number of our more popular books, many of which are being offered at a
      discount for the first time. The list has titles representing most of our
      subject specialties including:

      Bibliography
      Book Collecting
      Book Design
      Book Illustration
      Book Selling
      Bookbinding
      Bookplates
      Fine Press Books
      Libraries
      Papermaking
      Publishing
      Typography
      Writing & Calligraphy

      This sale is only available online only at our web site and it is
      exclusively for our registered customers. You must use your username and
      password to access he sale page. If you have not signed in with your
      username and password, the link will bring you to a page where you can do
      so. If you or someone you know does not yet have a username and password
      it is a very short process to attain one - simply click where it says
      "Create An Account Here" and follow the steps.

      When you view the books, you will notice the "Refine Result?" link on the
      upper-right hand portion of the sale list below the "SIGN IN" tab. By
      clicking this link you can search through the list to find specific titles
      or authors you may be interested in. You can also sort the list many
      different ways using the pull-down menu at the top of the list. Some of
      these books have geographic restrictions on where we can sell them. Please
      pay attention to the restrictions shown in the descriptions and if you live
      in a restricted area you will have to buy from the vendor noted and the
      sale prices will not apply.

      Please click here to view the sale books.
      <http://www.oakknoll.com/results.php?s_CriteriaAlias=SALEBOOKCRITERIA&s_PresetName=SALE%20BOOKS>
      Or click on the 50% OFF link in the News Box on our homepage.

      PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING:
      Be aware that by using the search form at the upper-left corner of the
      website you are NOT searching within the list of 50% off sale books, but
      rather throughout our entire database, which includes our publishing titles
      as well as antiquarian books. The 50% discount only applies to the sale
      list of 134 titles.

      Sincerely,
      John Laird
      Director of Marketing

      <http://www.oakknoll.com/>Oak<http://www.oakknoll.com/> Knoll Books
      310 Delaware Street New Castle DE 19720
      P: 302.328.7232 - F: 302.328.7274 - E: oakknoll@... web
      http://www.oakknoll.com/
      Member Antiquarian Bookseller's Association of America (ABAA)
      http://www.abaa.org/
      International League of Antiquarian Booksellers (ILAB)
      http://www.ilab-lila.com/
      Buy with confidence of consumer protection when you buy from an ILAB
      bookseller