November monthly meeting change

    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 11, 2003
      CHANGE OF PLANS

      Plans have changed since Patrice heard her class in L.A. filled. So we will meet at my house and do paper dolls. I have the book from the class Angela Moll hosted with Pamela Hastings: it has great ideas and I have a few samples. (www.pamelahastings.com). Also there was a fun skeleton doll being made at the SB Art Museum's Dia de los Muertos celebration. I have a xerox machine so we can copy any doll patterns anyone brings that they want to share.

      Please let me know if you are coming so I can clear the appropriate space for the number of people who will attend. You can email me as late as Saturday morning.

      Thanks, Jill

      Jill Littlewood
      435 E. Pedregosa (a few blocks south of the Old Mission)
      SB, Ca. 93103

      898-9260

      Jill@...

    • molly moodle
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 12, 2003
        --- Jill Littlewood <jill@...>
        wrote:
        > CHANGE OF PLANS
        >
        > Plans have changed since Patrice heard her class in
        > L.A. filled. So we will meet at my house and do
        > paper dolls. I have the book from the class Angela
        > Moll hosted with Pamela Hastings: it has great ideas
        > and I have a few samples. (www.pamelahastings.com).
        > Also there was a fun skeleton doll being made at
        > the SB Art Museum's Dia de los Muertos celebration.
        > I have a xerox machine so we can copy any doll
        > patterns anyone brings that they want to share.
        >
        > Please let me know if you are coming so I can clear
        > the appropriate space for the number of people who
        > will attend. You can email me as late as Saturday
        > morning.
        >
        > Thanks, Jill
        >
        > Jill Littlewood
        > 435 E. Pedregosa (a few blocks south of the Old
        > Mission)
        > SB, Ca. 93103
        >
        > 898-9260
        >
        > Jill@...

        > removed]

        Hi,

        I will be at a dog show all weekend! Wish us luck!

        Gretchen

        http://antispam.yahoo.com/whatsnewfree
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 13, 2003
          Woof! Have a great time. Maybe I'll make a paper dog. Jill