Sat. Oct 18th BAC meeting...

  • Patrice Baldwin
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 13, 2003
      Y'all:

      We'll be meeting at Jill Littlewood's studio at 1:00. One, because
      we'll all be able to see her private collection of artists' books in
      the gallery, and two, to share our latest projects. Maybe try
      something new too!
      Jill's place is:
      435 E. Pedregosa
      Santa Barbara, Ca. 93103

      Patrice
    • Patrice Baldwin
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 19, 2003
        It seems that everyone will be going in all directions so we just
        can't get a quorum - or even a quincunx. SO THE MEETING SATURDAY THE
        18TH WILL BE CANCELLED. Please pass this along to friends who don't do
        'puter.

        Patrice