CA type cabinet from the 50's for sale

  • Frances
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 7, 2003
      I have a small letterpress "shed" in my back my back yard, and I
      have been condencing down like type into one type tray. Sooo, I
      have an empty CA cabinet of CA type trays from the 50's. They
      make great holders of your findings used for book or collage
      arts. Or you can use to organize your hardware needs or small
      collectables. You are welcome to visit me on Thu through Sat
      afternoons, Noon till 6PM, I am there at play in my "Santa
      Barbara shed." Easiest to come in from Salinas - this is short 2
      block dead end of Cacique. Go to dead end and turn left. flow
      around to space 20 mobile home. Park in front is Ok.
      My address is
      Frances Johnson
      1210 Cacique St # 20
      Santa Barbara, CA 93103