things to check out

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 15, 2003
      Hi everyone,

      In October I am going to Minneapolis for the annual meeting of the Friends of Dard Hunter, a group of hand papermakers and paper enthusiasts. If anyone is curious, go to their website:
      http://friendsofdardhunter.org/. While you are there click on links - there are some great sites for book artists. The Columbia College Chicago Center for Book and Paper is great(www.bookandpaper.org), - check out the edible books shown for their High Tea. It turns out Judith Hoffberg, our ever busy friend in L.A., is responsible for starting an international Edible Book event on April 1st. That website (www.colophon.com/ediblebooks/) has pictures of books for eating from all over the globe. I think we should definitly join them next year.

      I'll be at our local book fair on Saturday and I hope to join up with anyone else who comes.